Monday, December 15, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Shelbi has been wanting to decorate the tree for Christmas forever, so finally here she is helping me decorate. She had a pretty good time.

Cannon can take or leave the thing. He will look at it it and say "WOW" and be on his merry way.

About the only way we could get Cannon to sit still long enough for a picture was sit him on something. I really have to be quit on the draw with the camera or I'm not gonna get the shot.


pretty quick on this picture.






Just can't say the same for this one. Shelbi is doing a wonderful job. Cannon is a busy little guy. We just got to work on our trigger fingers. :)

2 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

I wish I could just squeeze your kids!! So adorable! Love the pictures in their pajamas by the tree. Is this a tradition?

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! I had to laugh at the last one though! Been there done that!!!