Thursday, July 24, 2008

One hail of a day



The other day I was just hangin out at home and I hear what sounds like somebody throwing golf balls on the roof of the house. I knew Cannon was asleep so it took me a second to figure out what I was hearing. Well it turns out Cannon wasn't asleep and we have the headboard to his twin bed leaned up against the wall beside his crib and he was banging it against the wall. That was still not the golf ball sound. Cannon stopped what he was doing and I heard the rain so I looked out the window and I saw hail falling from the sky, rolling off the roof and hitting the front porch. It was coming from all directions. It was raining so hard I almost expected to see the Ark floating down the street. Word of advice, Ice falling from the sky hurts when it hits you anywhere!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish is would rain here, it is so dry and HOT.